Well, here’s something new I just ran into. Last night, my system crashed, which by itself was no big deal. I just had to restart my virtual server. But then I went to do some testing in Rapier and suddenly I couldn’t even get the login page to show up. All I got was an error in IE (internet Explore) talking wda_ls_main.js Well, this sounded cryptic and unhelpful. So I went to SDN, and quickly found that it’s a browser issue, not anything with my code. Which was good, since it worked last night and I hadn’t changed anything.
The solution was simple, go to the internet options, delete all the browsing history. Apparently, from time to time, something strange gets cached and it won’t reload. I wasn’t able to really get any more info than that (that I understood at least. ha ha ha).
so if you run into this error on you AWDP page, try just clearing out the history.
Thanks for reading,As always, thanks for reading and don't forget to check out our SAP Service Management Products at my other company JaveLLin Solutions,